7908 Cincinnati Dayton Road, Suite Y
West Chester, Ohio 45069
West Chester Family Dental Center
To provide a safe environment to our patients and staff, we follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), State Health Department, Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) and American Dental Association (ADA) guidelines for infection control especially for COVID-19. Below are examples of additional procedures:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We will take temperature of all individuals who need to enter the office. If you or anyone in your family has a cough, fever, sore throat, and/or shortness of breath, please reschedule your dental appointment.
- If you are returning from international travel from an area with widespread transmission of Coronavirus, please reschedule your appointment for 3 weeks after your return home.
- Patients must wear mask at all time except when they are being treated.
- We have hand sanitizer for you to use when you enter or leave the office.
- We have removed magazines, children’s toys, displays, and so forth from the waiting room since those items may be touched by others and difficult to disinfect.
- Patient’s companions must wait outside the office except for instances where the patient requires assistance (e.g., pediatric patients, people with special needs, elderly patients, etc.) If companions are allowed, they will also be screened for signs and symptoms of COVID-19.
- We will schedule appointments apart enough to minimize possible contact with other patients. In an unusual circumstance, patients may have to wait in the parking lot until the office is ready.
- There will be a $50 charge: i) if we have to reschedule your appointment due to late arrival, ii) if you cancel your appointment with less than 48 hours notice, or iii) if you fail to show up to your appointment.